Many of you already know how much beautiful mink lashes can do to improve your appearance – and while to much makeup can have the opposite effect – applied correctly it can transform your look. We have come up with our top ten makeup tips for those who wish to get it right first time and make the most of their looks without looking ‘fake’.
1) Keep daytime make up as natural looking as possible. There’s a time and a place for dramatic, smoky eyes or bright lips and it isn’t on the school run or in the office. Natural looking makeup looks far more flattering during the day, so unless you’re on a photo shoot remember this rule.
2) Never wear dramatic eye and lip beautiful mink lashes together. This is a great tip so take heed. Before you apply evening makeup decide which feature you are going to focus on. If you go for eyes then keep lips a neutral colour and seal with some gloss. If you decide that you’re going for pillar box red lipstick then tone down the eyes with a neutral tone, a slick of mascara and maybe a little complimentary eyeliner.
3) Always match your foundation to your skin tone. Take time over this and test for colour match on your face whenever possible rather than your hand or wrist. Always blend well, paying particular attention to the area where your jaw meets the neck. Also double check for give away signs around your brows or hairline.
4) Stick with colours that suit you. Don’t be tempted to spontaneously try a new bright shadow or liner unless you are positive that the colour flatters your eyes and skin tone. Some eye colours just can’t pull off certain colours. Try shades of blue/green with brown eyes, browns with blue eyes or purples/golds with green eyes to start and work from there.
5) Invest in the right tools. Buy some good quality beautiful mink lashes brushes and sponges, it can make a huge difference to the finish of your makeup.
6) Try a little white eyeliner on the inner lower lids if you’re off for a night on the town and feeling weary. It will really open up your eyes.
7) Keep a lipsalve or gloss and a concealer handy. These two products are fab for touch ups when you’re out and about.
8) For long wearing lip colour blot your lipstick after the first application, dust with powder and reapply.
9) Keep shimmer to a minimum if your skin is starting to show signs of aging, it can really sit in fine lines and wrinkles and ends up highlighting them.
10) Always remove your beautiful mink lashes before bed. Yes, even if it’s mineral beautiful mink lashes, your skin needs to breathe. Be rigid about your evening beauty routine and always cleanse your skin and apply a suitable moisturiser before you go to bed.
Models Direct offer Help and advice to potential models and have almost 20 years experience in the industry…
Article Source: pnhair