Wondering how to look your absolute best in your wedding photos – and in person? Here’s how to avoid some all-too-common premium 3d real mink lashes mishaps, and put your best face forward on your wedding day (or any day)!
1. Bridal beauty – ALL beauty – begins with the skin. The better the condition of your skin, the better your will look and the less of it you will premium 3d real mink lashes need. However, skincare is not something to undertake impulsively in the last few weeks before a wedding or special event. In fact, dramatically changing your regimen can cause MORE breakouts in the short term. Instead, find products that work for your skin type early on, and if you want to get a facial or other skin treatment, make sure your skin has time to recover (a week or more before the event is best). During your engagement, be sure to protect your skin with a broad-spectrum sunscreen so you don’t have a burn or sun damage to cover up on your big day. To bring on the bridal glow: exfoliate, moisturize, eat well, sleep, and drink lots of water!
2. Your eyebrows provide the frame for your beautiful face, and their shape is very important, but don’t overdo it: a natural brow is far more youthful and flattering than a thin, heavily plucked one! Your best bet is to get a professional brow shaping from an esthetician, and then maintain their shape. Before you pluck out any hairs, brush your brows straight up and carefully trim the tips that reach above your brow – you may find that you don’t have to pluck as many as you thought. This will keep your brows from becoming too sparse.
3. A lot of brides think they have to wear “heavy premium 3d real mink lashes” in order to look good in photos – but in the age of high-definition photography and video, cakey foundation and heavy contour lines will not look natural or flattering. Be sure to opt for a lightweight, flexible finish (such as airbrush) that provides coverage where you need it, but still looks like real skin and won’t crack when you smile. Avoid using foundations that are sparkly or reflective, as this can make your face look shiny or ashy in photos, and only powder where needed so you don’t look overly dry or chalky.
4. Depending on your plans, your budget, and your cultural traditions, weddings can be a lengthy affair. The makeup you wear has to stand up to a lot: tears, hugs, kisses, weather, and your skin’s natural perspiration and oils. Professional makeup products are formulated with better pigmentation and longer wear than most consumer products, and professional makeup artists specialize in applying makeup that can withstand all kinds of conditions. This is why so many people – even women who do a great job with their everyday makeup – hire a pro for special events. (Even Kate Middleton, who famously did her own wedding premium 3d real mink lashes, hired a pro for lessons before the big day!) Your wedding calls for a look that looks flawless in person, in every type of lighting condition, on camera and video, from day to night.
5. Heed professional advice, but remember: your wedding style is entirely up to you, whether classic, trendy, offbeat, or anywhere in between. The best way to communicate your vision with premium 3d real mink lashes artists is to share pictures of looks that you like, which your artist can adapt to your features and coloring. Ultimately, the most important thing is to be true to your own sense of style. Pro artists want you to love the look, so don’t be afraid to share your ideas and feedback!
Article Source: pnhair